Please read our labels and ingredients lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use:
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Products should be used within 6 months of opening
- To minimise contamination by the user, please keep dispenser clear of skin and use provided scoops or spatulas for dispensing masks, scrubs etc (not fingers).
We do not recommend mixing our products with any other materials, serums, powders etc as they have been formulated at the ideal pH and strength for product absorption and to deliver an effective outcome while minimizing risk of dermal irritation. If the strength or pH is altered, the product may not work in the same way.
- Individual customer experiences with Dermacuro skin and hair care products may vary in terms of effectiveness and potential adverse reactions.
- Despite the pure and natural origin of the majority of our ingredients, they are in a concentrated form, and may cause a skin irritation in people with sensitivity to that ingredient.
- Whilst allergic reactions or skin sensitivity to a product is rare, Dermacuro does not accept responsibility or liability, for any adverse consequences from direct or indirect use of our products.
- If you have a known specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy skin patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Results may vary depending on baseline skin condition, age, skin type and sensitivity- in addition to how the product is applied and frequency of use.
- The content found on this website is for informational purposes only.
Dermacuro products are intended for personal use and the product description has been supplied to provide information on the possible benefits of our products. The information provided is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, should you have any concerns that require medical attention.
Dermacuro’s product information and advice do not claim to cure or prevent medical problems or diseases, and is not intended to replace medical advice. For pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, please consult with your health care professional.
For product feedback or questions, please contact our product development staff via email on email@example.com